You know it is getting cold in Toronto when you see all the empty tree branches. Winter of 2012 is here. This year’s fashion trends consist of:
– Bright Neon: those futuristic bright neon green, yellow and pink are making a statement in accessories, skirts and tops.
-Wild animals: I don’t think animal prints ever go away. This year’s animals are going all out from fur vests to snake skin purse and leopard print cardigans.
-Dark ruby red: one of favourite colour is making a comeback.
– Over waist belt with lots of details
-Showing off waist and hips dress
– Leather pants and skirts. Particular baggy leather pants, but not everyone can rock that
– Over baggy coat
– 70s prints
– Something cowboy inspired
– Big knit sweater
– If all else fails just wear something shinny